1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.Get up and leave // E.E (via soulsscrawl)
There are more people with eating disorders than there are with green eyes
You have more chance of surviving certain cancers than you do an eating disorder
Eating disorders have the highest mortality rate out of any psychiatric illness, largely due to heart failure or suicide
Now tell me it’s a lifestyle choice, a diet, “just a phase”.
And these deaths don’t only happen to thin people
They can happen to ANYONE with an eating disorder